New Speed Icon is a mix of the traditional Speed design with some SpeedFlex additions. Using the shell of the Riddell Speed helmet and similar internal parts to the SpeedFlex, the new Speed Icon offers the traditional look of the Speed helmet with greater comfort and stability of Riddells latest internal technology.
The Speed Icon is designed to use the new lightweight HS4 facemasks, high strength spring stainless steel; thinner and lighter, high performance improves sight and field vision. Using the Riddell quick release system with a simple press of a button.
Quick change liner attachment system, removable padding system with screw in caps, designed for ease of use when removing or inserting inner padding. Upgraded internal padding with new Nubuck overliners for better comfort and stability.
- Quick Release Face Guard System gives instant access for your face and mouth with this reusable facemask attachment system that cuts facemask removal time in half
- S-Pad jaw pads are designed to provide the same protection to your jaw that parts of the helmet liner provide to your head. Made of energy management materials, these inflatable jaw pads effectively diffuse impact energy from the side of the head and face.
- Adjustable liner delivers outstanding comfort and a secure fit to your head, especially in the back/neck/side, crown, and mandible areas of the helmet
- NuBuck Overliner is a removable, moisture-resistant cover with antimicrobial properties
- Upgraded liner provides comfort and stability
- Aggressive Revo Speed shell profile
- Oversized ventilation holes for extreme detailing and improved breathability
- "No Rust" stainless steel hardware
- Mid high hook-up soft cup chin strapd included
- WARNING: Product cannot be returned or exchanged if liner is damaged or punctured due to improper inflation or needle use
- FACEMASK NOT INCLUDED!
Share your swag on Instagram @reyrrathletics
Share your photo here or mention @name on Instagram to be featured